ADT Monitored Home Security Facts
When it comes to monitored alarm systems, ADT is the best in the business. Not only do you get the nation’s most trusted security monitored provider, you also get the quality of service you expect from the most experienced company in the business. And you get nationwide monitoring from the most sophisticated network in the industry. What else can you ask for?
Having more than 6,000 professional installers and service technicians nationwide helps ensure prompt, professional installation of monitored security systems.
With a record of service and installation unmatched by other security companies, ADT installs more than 80 security systems each hour, or more than one a minute.
The company serves customers and communities by:
- Responding to more than 50,000 crimes in progress a year
- Interacting with approximately 38,000 public safety agencies across the U.S.
- Providing documentation, deposition and history of events to assist law enforcement agencies in criminal prosecutions
Alarm system monitoring
ADT provides electronic monitoring at four Customer Monitoring Centers (CMCs) located across the United States. These interconnected command centers act as a monitoring platform that acts on or responds to:
- More than 29 million alarm signals each year
- 93,000+ alarms daily
- 200,000+ total calls both inbound and outbound daily
- 8,000+ customer contacts an hour for 24 hours 7 days a week around the clock
ADT was founded in 1874, primarily as a telegraph provider. However, the company would also be a pioneer in alarm signal technology.
Today, ADT serves more than six million North American customers, more than any other security company. With multiple monitoring centers and cutting edge technology like ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions, this legacy of excellence continues today with security solutions that include:
- Intrusion detection
- Fire detection
- Video surveillance
Learn more about all the benefits of monitored alarm systems – call today.